Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sock Monkeys For Sale on Etsy

After being encouraged by my mother to put my Monkeys online for sale, I went ahead and opened an Etsy store!  I did try selling my Sock Monkeys on Ebay, but it costs a lot to post a listing there, and I am too cheap!  Etsy is much more reasonable and the listing stays up for 2 months!  So here are pictures of the cute cuddly Sock Monkeys & Sock Bears I have for sale now!




All picture above are available HERE:  SOCKMONKEYMAMA



Not sure how well online sales will do since there are so many others out there, but its worth the try!  Also, I am trying to make at least 50 Sock Monkeys and other animals to try and sell at local fairs and festivals in 2013.  I went to a few over the summer and Fall and realized that if I had more setting up a table at a small fair would be fun and I might sell a few.  Now just to find the time to make them all!!  I am always on the lookout for new socks and will be needing to buy more fuzzy ones VERY soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment