Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More socks!!




The first "batch" of sock monkeys I made for Christmas were speckled with brown heel and toe, and looked as close to traditional sock monkeys as I could get. Let's face it, as cute as they are, I am not in a financial state where I can afford $10 for two pairs of socks. The ones I had bought initially were 3 for $2.50, and I ended up making about 12. Unfortunately, my sock supplier could no longer find any socks like that. I bought all he had back in November. We go to the local Flea Market on weekends to search for socks, and good deals otherwise, and have been able to get the cutest fuzzy socks for $1 a pair. I have made about 10 fuzzy sock monkeys now and I actually like them a little more because they are so fluffy and hugable. I have a webshots page where I am uploading pictures of all the monkeys I have made, given away and am trying to sell now. Here is my WEBSHOTS PAGE. Here is my EBAY LISTING of one of my Fuzzy Sock Monkeys. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment