Friday, March 20, 2015

Necklaces?


Yep, I know.  I started sewing Sock Monkeys and have evolved into doing something completely different!  My son had purchased a necklace for his girlfriend and I loved how cool it looked so me being me, I researched on how it was done.  I bought a "kit" from an Etsy shop and made a few before deciding that I wanted to add these cute fandom-related necklaces to my inventory!  At first I was thinking I would just sell them at craft fairs, kind of another thing to catch someone's eye & get them to looking at everything, but I added a few to my Etsy shop anyway.

Not to worry!  I am still a Sock Monkey maker. Even when I stop selling, I will always be making Sock Monkeys as gifts or just to keep me busy.  For now, however, I am enjoying my journey and already getting excited about the oncoming craft fair season.  I will be posting more tutorials on my YouTube when I get some other projects done that I am doing for other people.  But for now my gaols are to raise up my inventory for Craft Fairs as Christmas sales from Etsy about wiped me out!  And yes, that is a GOOD thing!





No comments:

Post a Comment