Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What Have I Been Working On

I have been getting busy in my sewing room! Even though I haven' not been feeling well for about a month, I am trying to get up enough stuff to be able to go to a craft fair in the middle of October.  I am so excited since I haven't felt well enough to go to any of the fairs over the summer.  BUT this one should be awesome!

While I am still most definitely making Sock Monkeys, Sock Owls, Sock Cats, Sock Bunny, Sock Bears, and have an all out Sock Zoo going on, I love making purses and expanding my inventory.  While I know it seems like I am focusing on the geeky side of fandom, I do have many other types of purses and accessories that I want to share!  Here are a few photos of what I have been working on.

Keep a look out at my ETSY store & follow me on Twitter & Facebook to see when and where I will be selling my handmade double stitched Sock Monkeys & more!












No comments:

Post a Comment