Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

What a year it was!  After the Craft Fair. Sock Monkeys By Cheryl took a back seat to work & family.  I didn't stop making in my spare time, but I was unable to get to do any more craft shows because of certain school events.  Even though I loved my first Craft Fair, the family always takes precedence.   Around the holidays, I did squeeze in time to try some new things for gifts.  I posted pictures of most of them already (the ones that have already been opened) on my Twitter & my Facebook so feel free to check them out.  I made fandom related things from Adventure Time, Doctor Who, Mario Bros., Dora the Explorer, & (sports related) UGA.  So I have been having fun learning how to make new things.  Sock Monkeys will always be my number one passion, but I think exploring other sewing crafts is helping me realize that I can make just about anything with a needle thread.

I will be expanding into coin purses, and purses and tote bags, I just have to organize a bit after the Christmas rush (my sewing room was also my gift wrapping room) before I can really focus on moving forward.  The new year looks bright and I am NOT going to let anything hold me back. 

Wishing you love and soft Sock Monkey hugs!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment